Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas went like this.

On the 23 of December I went to spend the day with Thomas. For Savannah I got a picture frame with her, Travis, and the baby in it. For Laura and Tom I got a picture from with the whole family, and her, Tom, and the baby. For Makaylee I got a pink jacket with lighter pink hearts and a shirt that has a guitar and peace signs. Lastly, for Matthew I got a batman shirt.
The Doyle's got me a t-shirt that has two Panda bears on it. One is smiling and the other looks shocked and it has a paw mark on it's face. At the bottom it says "I didn't slap you. I high fived you in your face" paha. Also, they got me a pink scarf and a sock chain purse. I loved their gifts, but I was nervous to open them in from of them because I didn't want to be to enthused, but then again i didn't want to act to poorly.
After I opened all of their gifts Thomas and I ventured off to his room to exchange our gifts. I got him a photo box that says "memories and love ties our hearts together." and at the bottom it says "Jessca and Thomas". I have the box full of letters for every day of December and every month that we've been together. Also, it has two mix CD's that I made for him. One is love based and the other one is completely random.
Thomas got me two necklaces, one with a treble cleft pendant and the other with a heart that says always pendant. Also, he got me a ring that says love all over it, Interview with the Vampires, and a hand painted picture frames(that he painted).

When I got home that night mom and Billy decided to open up presents that night because we had to leave so early the next morning.
I got this:
Leg warmers.
Jon and KatePlus 8
That Thing You Do!
Boots
Coach bag/wallet
Black Flats
Hollister Sweater
and a Key Board

I tried to learn "If I ain't got you" by Alicia Keys and "Let it Be" by the Beatles that night, but it didn't work out.
The next day I woke up at 7:30 and left at 9:30 to go to McCreary County.
When we arrived to McCreary County we went to Jordan and Shea's to spend time with them before going to Mammaws. Jordan and Shea made me wrap the Wii. Every single little box and game that it came with had to be wrapped in a big huge box that also had to be wrapped.
Once all of that was done we left for Mamaw and Papaws. When we got there we started opening presents I got:
McCreary County Raiders shirt
Bad Ass jeans from Steph
Alot of perfume from mamaw
& a XBox that I "totally didn't expect"

I loved all of my gifts.
The best part was watching Mamaw and Papaw open the Wii, and the massive burn that Jordan gave them.
Mamaw-"I thought we drawed names, and that we had a limit"
Jordan-"I thougth that we wasn't supposed to spend $80 on a Bible, Mamaw"
Mamaw-"Shhh, he'll here you!"
Christmas with the Spradlins was great, so was the mac&cheese.
On Christmas day I woke up to the sound of Deathklock because mom was pushing buttons. Rosslyn woke up and opened all of her presents, and it was adorable.
After I got dressed and all the Christmas in the morning was over we went to Mamaw Halburnts for her Christmas.
I walked in and everyone was already opening gifts. I kinda felt bad because I only got like two gifts, when everybody else got tons. I got pink fragrence, pink lotion, and another bottle of victoria secret lotion from Gena and $20 from Mamaw.
Jordan, Shea, Rosslyn, Dad and I all went back to his house afterwords and opened presents here.
From dad I got:
The ConeHeads(AHH)
So, I married and Axe murderer(AHH)
The Jerk(AHH)
Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Guitar Hero:World Tour
&Ohio State Snuggie.

Eventually when Jordan was playing my xbox, he put in left 4 dead 2 and Rosslyn knocked over the xbox and the disk got really bad laser burn.
She's 16 months old, it isn't her fault, and I wasn't mad at all.


Over all, Christmas was great.


Picture of the day:
Brandon Boyd Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com