Thursday, December 3, 2009

today...ugh

Well I suppose that I expected today to go perfectly as planned. However, today wasn't as amazing as I thought it would be.
This morning when I woke up I was just about to jump up and begin my day when I fell back asleep until like 7:30.
I woke up and attempted to straighten my hair, it looked terrible and I didn't have any time to do anything different with it, so it was down and crappy.
I didn't do anything at all in band class, christmas parade..yay!
-sidebar-I hate that I have to miss the Horse Cave parade, I have a big feeling that the beginning of Saturday morning is going to be very boring for like two hours straight.
--During second period i had to listen to a guest speaker the whole time, and it wasn't very fun.
I don't feel like doing anything with medical anything involved, but I didn't have to do any chemistry work, so it was a good thing.
During thrid period I stayed for a meeting with the seniors and i felt so funny, it was crazy.
I was the only junior in the room, but it was for my Western classes so I guess that it's okay...
After that, I was off to eat lunch, or better yet slop. I hate school lunch, I hate Caverna lunch.
I hate college, I can't express that enough. It's the most stressful thing in the world, I don't know how anyone can actually love it. I just want to get all of this over with as soon as possible.
I think that i'm going to try for Public Speaking..
I can't think of anything better, maybe art...
That's all for today.



Picture of the Day:
Brandon Boyd Pictures, Images and Photos
I LOVE INCUBUS



♥take me to an incubus concert and I will be your slave!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com