Wednesday, December 2, 2009

And this is a start..

So today is my first day of blogging...kinda. I've blogged on myspace but that's just about it. I always have a bunch to say, but I never want to say so on Myspace.
Monday
I actually got to get an interview from the Cullinary guy. It went well, he said that I answered all the questions well and I actually got ideas from him... I can't wait to go through school and open a Bakery!
Tuesday
In band we practiced the Christmas music. I had to put up with the dreaded one(I won't mention names) but she wasn't as bad as in marching season.
The rest of the day was normal then I went on to College for Folk 280.
That class is amazing, we learned more about gay rights(:
Wednesday
I stayed home sick..
Nothing was on TV.. So that's why I'm here.
Thursday
U.S. History class with Ann Barry at Western..
Friday
I'll be at the twins' for the annual "band nerd night"
Satruday
I'll miss the Horse Cave parade due to registration at Western
Munfordville Parade
and the 3.5 mile long Glasgow parade.
Sunday
Morning Church,
Evening Church,
Nick&Norrah's playlist&Coraline(:


That's just a look into one week of my life.
HA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com