Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow...

Today it snowed in Horse Cave...it was surprising.

I didn't play in the snow today, in fact all I did was go out and get a bowl full of snow for snow cream that I didn't even like. I thought I'd give it a try. All day I sat in my room playing guitar hero or call of duty and I couldn't get the thoughts of my childhood out of my mind.
I can remember when it would snow Jordan and I would always go out and have a snow ball fight, every time. Or we'd sled. I can't remember the last time that I actually had fun in the snow.
I miss alot of things about my childhood. I know that I'm not that old, and I know that Jordan grew up...but i miss him from time to time..


On a brighter note, here's the picture of the day;
snow day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com