Friday, January 8, 2010

I've seen better days.

I don't know what's wrong today. It snowed, there wasn't any school...
All day today I just stayed in my bed room on the computer, and I don't know why I've been depressed for the past two days.
Everything with Thomas and his family is fine, all my drama at school is FINALLY cleared up, I don't have anything to be depressed about. But I still don't feel happy. Maybe it's just the fact that I've been bored all day.
Lately I have been depressed about the way that my dad is turning out. I fear that he might end up like my papaw JB one day, and I don't really know how to talk to him about it. He doesn't go to church, and he sits and drinks all day. I don't want all of this to happen to my dad. I thought about talking to my grandma about it, but I don't want him mad at me.. I don't know what to do, and I fear I'm running out of options for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com