Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's been forever.

Nothing in my life is new.
I have failed to get on daily and blog like I probably should. My leg is finally getting better, and the marching band show this year is really neat.
We are marching:
E.T.
vee et Pictures, Images and Photos
Jurassic Park
The Jurassic Park Pictures, Images and Photos
Jaws
jaws Pictures, Images and Photos
Superman
Superman Pictures, Images and Photos

That's probably about it for now. Tomorrow is exciting for Thomas and I. Tomorrow will be our Year and a half anniversary. I'm pretty excited, and I'm going to see him on Thursday.[:
Love Pictures, Images and Photos

Tomorrow before I go back home, Shea and I are going to take senior pictures. I'm not real sure where all we're going to go, but I'm pretty excited and I want something different.
That pretty much concludes my blog.

-Jessca<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com