Thursday, February 25, 2010

rude, rude, rude, rude, rude DRAMA.

Okay, so I'm so tired of people thinking that they can say and do whatever they want to do. People that act like little three year olds and get away with it, well I'm not going to be a push over for anyone anymore, because I'm better than that. And I'm not going to put up with stupid people that think that they can do whatever they want. Just to let ya' know, I don't care what ya' say(:

On to my next subject. I don't really have a lot of room to talk about anyone looking fat, but it's pretty ridiculous when someone wears clothes that makes them look bigger than they actually are. I try my hardest to stay away from that, but I mean it's ridiculous, if you feel uncomfortable, then people will think and say stuff about you.

I'm going spring shopping pretty soon, I think that I'm just going to BG with Natalie, I'm not sure but I'm mainly going to buy from forever 21, pacsun, hottopic, american eagle, and hollister.
Wellp, that's it for now.
XOXO♥Jessca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com