Thursday, January 20, 2011

Terrible Thursday.

This will be a list of things that I absolutely hate.

Ke$ha is probably the worse thing that ever happened to music. I hate her music with a passion.

Anything that's over dramatic. I'm seriously tired of people at school thinking that it's alright to talk about me behind my back just because they're jealous of what I have. I'm sorry, I'm not a whore and I won't be.

Old school, I love. But what they have on now is terrible. I love the fact that Rug rats comes on every morning at 7:30. But I hate that I leave for school every morning before it comes on. The only reason that my tv stays on nick is because of SpongeBob, and Nick at Nite.


That was todays list of things I hate.

Tonight I'm at my boy friends house. I'm most defiantly happy to say that, and I wouldn't want to say that I was anywhere else. I hate that I have "friends" that want to say that I spend to much time with him and not enough with my friends. Yes, I do spend a lot of time with my boy friend, but I've been with him for almost two years. And I'm sorry, I'm not going to put a whore before him. And I also love how they obviously talk about me on facebook, but they act fine at school. I'm honestly tired of it. That was more things I hate, today.

To make todays blog better, we got out of school early today because of the snow. However I'm a young driver, and it was a little difficult driving through the snow but I made it. And I'm having a wonderful night. Not only do I feel better by getting a lot of things off my chest, but I'm spending the night with the greatest people around here. Thomas, Savannah, Laura, Kelsey, Matthew, and Kaylee. That concludes my blog for today.
xoxo<3Jessca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com